LASERTECH USA Online Application
For Future Openings
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunity. It is our goal to provide our associates an exciting, dynamic, desirable place to work. Our ambitious business plan and its success hinges on the ability to find great people and provide an environment that fully engages, retains, and leverages the potential of top talent.
As such, LASERTECH USA provides development opportunities to all our associates, with a curriculum geared towards providing an informed view of multiple career paths. We have an owner-operator approach and when LASERTECH USA succeeds, so do our associates.
We recognize not everyone will have 100% of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below, you’re excited about the opportunity, and you’re willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
LASERTECH USA is one of the fastest growing technologies is the use of laser systems for jewelry as an alternative to traditional methods of welding, engraving and cutting of metals. Laser technology takes jewelry artistry and craftsmanship to the next level and LASERTECH USA has been working with the jewelry industry since 1967, giving us 52 years of experience.
LASERTECH USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- HS Diploma or 2 yr or 4 yr College Degree
- Knowledge with Computers, MS Office, Google Workplace, Social Media
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, inkscape, Blender and/or Rhino 3D CAD (optional) ● Electrical and/or Mechanical Knowledge (optional)
- Travel to customer locations (if necessary)
- Two (2) Locations:(Must travel to either location.)
- 1 – New York City, NY
- 2 – Closter, NJ
- Must be COVID – 19 Vaccinated
- Must have a Driver’s License.