If you are interested in employment opportunity then please apple for FUTURE openings…
LASERTECH USA was seeking a full-time/part-time technician to join our Technical Sales & Support team. The candidate will have an engineering background and experience with technical sales or support of precision machinery. The technician will provide technical support for our customers throughout the US on a broad range of products including laser welders, laser engravers, jewelry casting machines, and other precision equipment used in jewelry manufacturing and other precision fabrication industries. Machine repair is also required. Training will be provided.
- Travel periodically for tech service/sales calls
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Readiness to work in a team environment
- Engineering/Electrical background
- Respond to customer’s technical product inquiries and provide solutions to the problem
- Work with LASERTECH USA’s sales team to help facilitate warranty issues and possible shipments of replacement product
- Repair LASERTECH USA products internally at our warehouse
- Interface directly with customers via phone and email as well as in-person.
- Conduct on-site demos and service calls with customers in person or virtually
- Manage key product lines which entails providing support and executing quotes as necessary
- Attend and set-up trade shows for technical sales support and assist with the disposition of show returns